Samsung has carried with its name nothing but sheer brilliance. The company offers excellence, both in the tech world and the market for home appliances, where satisfying the consumers’ insatiable appetite can sometimes become impossible! Samsung washing machines utilize the same, smart, and innovative technology that every other Samsung device harbors. If you happen to be a competing Washing Machine Brand, Samsung could be an overpowering force to reckon. With the expansion of the Washing Machine Industry and change in average Washing Machine Price in India, Samsung brings a budget collection, with features capable of wooing all consumers. However, in this article, we will discuss not only its pros, but also its cons.
Some Pros of Samsung Washing Machines
● Samsung’s Silver Nano Technology:
For an extremely budget-friendly Samsung Washing Machine Price in India, they have integrated their average models with advanced Silver Nano Technology. Clothes can become easy prey to germs, fungi, and bacteria, damaging the fabric and causing heath-hazards to the person wearing them. However, with Samsung’s Silver Nano Technology, the machines are capable of killing off these microbes in three stages:
- Inducing silver ions while the clothes enter the wash cycle.
- The Silver Ions penetrate the fabric, killing off bacteria in the process.
- Protect from microbial threats.
● Inclusion of Ceramic Heaters
Ceramic heaters can reduce excess calcium build-up on the heaters present inside the Washing Machines. An excessive amount of calcium accumulation may increase electricity use and will continue to do so unless washed using unique detergent soaps.
● Inverter Motor and Noise Reduction Technology
For an affordable Washing Machine Price in India, Samsung provides an efficient Inverter Motor Technology that helps reduce electricity consumption. The same technology can help minimize noise! Samsung offers all of this with a ten year long warranty period.
Some Cons of Samsung Washing Machines
- The motor technology present inside Samsungs Washing Machines is new to the market. An average mechanic can have a hard time understanding these motors, let alone fix them.
- For a low Samsung Washing Machine Price in India, the company offers an extremely high RPM in their machines. However, the higher the RPM, the drier the clothes become.
- Even after all their technological feats, Samsung Washing Machines are incapable of handling hard water, and water of low pressure.
With the above analysis, it’s difficult to conclude whether one should avoid Samsung Washing Machines altogether. However, what is understood is that the pros greatly outnumber and outweigh the cons. Samsung has been able to strengthen its goodwill for a reason. The excellence in their technology is unquestionable! Purchasing a Samsung Washing Machine will never turn out to be a loss.