Are you tired of all the artificial hair masks that fail to deliver on their promises? Well, we are too. Luckily, natural DIY hair masks are always in fashion and provide better results than any artificial product. Hair masks are extremely important for luxurious and healthy hair as our hair undergoes daily torture by sun, dirt, pollution and artificial products. By using these natural DIY hair masks, you can finally give your hair the love and attention they deserve.
We have found the perfect DIY hair mask for oily, dry and damaged hair. Let’s start with an all-rounder that can provide you with all the benefits you need in a single place.
Hibiscus Hair Mask
You must have heard about the hibiscus leaves for hair, and we have found the perfect hair mask that ensures that your hair can absorb all the benefits easily.
- Hibiscus Flowers
- Hibiscus Leaves
- Coconut Oil
- Take some fresh hibiscus flowers and some leaves. Separate the petals and wash them with the leaves.
- Grind the leaves and petals into a fine paste and keep it aside.
- As there are several virgin coconut oil benefits for hair, we will add a few drops of warm oil.
- Let the oil cool down and mix the paste with it thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and roots using your fingertips.
- Let the mask rest on your hair for 30-40 minutes and wash using a mild shampoo.
- Repeat once or twice a week for the best results.
Note – Ensure that you use all-natural Virgin coconut oil from brands such as Coco Soul to ensure there are no chemicals in the oil that might damage your hair.
Olive Oil Hair Mask for Dry Hair
Olive has several medicinal benefits making this hair mask perfect for oily hair.
- Olive Oil
- Mix five tablespoons of besan with curd and two spoons of olive oil.
- Mix the mixture and apply it to your dry hair.
- Leave the mixture on your hair for 20 minutes and use a mild shampoo.
Methi Seed Mask For Oily Hair
This Methi Seed Mask is perfect for oily hair as methi has several nutritional qualities and will gently remove the excess hair oil.
- Methi Seeds
- Coconut Milk
- Mix two tablespoons of besan and grounded methi seeds with coconut milk.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and leave for an hour.
- Shampoo your hair and apply conditioner for best results.
Banana Mask for Damaged Hair
Banana is a super fruit and is rich in proteins and vitamins. This Banana Mask is perfect for someone with damaged hair.
- Coconut Oil
- Blend a ripe banana and mix four tablespoons of coconut oil, one tablespoon of glycerin and two tablespoons of honey.
- Mix the ingredients to create a consistent paste and apply it to your hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap for 30 minutes and wash it off using a mild shampoo.
These are some of the best DIY masks that are suited for different types of hair. These masks will not only protect your hair against daily pollutants but also nourish your hair from within and give you smooth, long and shiny hair.